Maintenance method of full hydraulic tunnel drilling rig (2)
7) Protect the joint surface of each part and the surface of the pipe joint, taking care not to touch them.
8) When installing, clean the parts, wipe with kerosene and apply enough oil or butter.
9) Each component of the hydraulic assembly must be kept clean and free of any contaminants adhering to the precise mating surface. Wipe with a clean cotton thread. Do not use broken wires, rags, or dirty cotton threads.
10) Clean the new tube with kerosene and compressed air before assembly.
11) When assembling the type 0 rubber gasket, be careful not to squeeze the surface. The end face of the joint must be properly placed in the thread groove and cannot be deflected outward.
12) During installation, be careful not to tighten or loosen the rolling bearings for adjustment. Don't leave too much space on your shoulders and lines.
13) The gaskets on the vertical shaft and the lower gland must be restored to their original positions during assembly and must not be adjusted up and down to affect the accuracy of the bevel gears.
14) The oil pump spline shaft must be able to smoothly push the clutch and oil pump drive gear shaft holes. 15) In regular inspections, damaged or fragile parts need to be replaced.
16) After installation, regular personnel in the factory or repair room should check the regular delivery.
(5) Inject clean hydraulic oil into the fuel tank
N46 wear-resistant hydraulic oil is usually used, and N68 wear-resistant hydraulic oil can be used at higher ambient temperatures. After the rig is working properly, the fuel tank should be approximately 2/3 of the top of the oil level indicator. Check that the fasteners on each part of the device are securely fastened.
(6) Fill the necessary parts with lubricant or grease.
In order to ensure the lubrication of the convoluted planetary gear bearings, the hydraulic oil must be injected into the tank through the gearbox return port on the back cover of the gyroscope before the initial use, and the oil level must be equal to the height of the return port.